Join us aboard our fast day boat for a cruise of the Goa Backwaters and the Arabian Sea.
Powered by 2 very low volume yet powerful 220 housepower outboard engine she can achieve speeds up to 25 knots across the water.
Capable of offering an exciting adventure of slicing through high sea waves and white foam at full zip and also provides pleasure to silently cruise through the calm backwaters, this boat is in a class of its own.
Designed and built to ensure safety, ruggedness and extreme stability at sea even in extreme conditions, it is her twin screws that give her the agility to hug the curves of rivers smoothly and also to nose her way swiftly towards a pod of dolphins at sea.
The Sea Eagle offers a practically vibration-free cruise and provides a steady platform for the wildlife photography opportunities that abound in the backwaters. Her canopy free design and low gunwale gives bird watchers, a 360-degree view of birdlife as well as the horizon from the deck.
This is a dream cruise for those who want to spend time in the unexplored Goan backwaters of today. And if you wish to tango or just hang around in the open under a starlit sky the wide deck between the gunwale sitting is the place to be…
Fully furnished with fine fittings, crockery, an ice box, binoculars, fishing rods and field equipment etc, the Sea Eagle is also equipped with an eco-friendly toilet for your comfort.
The capacity of the Sea Eagle is 18 persons + crew while the sea range is 500 kms. with a cruising speed 35 knots (70 kms/hr).
- A custom-built 35 ft. craft designed for sea and river cruises
- Designed and built to ensure safety, ruggedness and extreme stability at sea even in extreme conditions.
- Offers a practically vibration-free cruise.
- Fully furnished with fine fittings, crockery and an ice box, binoculars, fishing rods, field equipment, etc.
- The Sea Eagle craft also has an eco-friendly toilet.
- The capacity of the Sea Eagle is 18 persons and crew while the sea range is 500 kms. with a cruising speed of 35 knots (70 kms/hr).